Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hi!
It's been some time but I just found out the old links aren't working so I spent a good bit of time looking for the files so I could reload them and make them available again.  Found a whole bunch of finished files that were never posted.  So to start off how about some corners for your digital designs.  Enjoy!

Here's an example.  That's all for today.


I also spent some time today playing around in Photoshop, I have to admit I've forgotten how quickly you can change photos with that program.  So this is just for show this time.  I did also find a website with a tutorial for creating your own actions on photos:  http://photo.tutsplus.com/articles/post-processing-articles/100-free-photoshop-actions-and-how-to-make-your-own/#









Right Click and save as!
These are all transparent pngs and should work with any graphics program.  

No comments: