Thursday, July 8, 2010

Purple, Mysterious, Plush Purple

Lots of beautiful purple presets today.  Some of them are a lot of fun, some of them are just a gorgeous purple.  It's kinda purple day here in NE Ohio so this matches the mood. 

This one Marble Moon is one of my all time favorite presets. 
But then I love them all for different reasons. 
Enjoy!



This one is Amethyst Marble and I want it in my kitchen and bath!  http://www.4shared.com/dir/aoq1JDsy/Purple_Presets.html



And, this little beauty is Amethyst Victorian 
You'll find them all in my purple presets folder.  I also see that 4shared allows you to download all of the presets at once.  What a bonus!
I expect I will be sharing more presets soon.
Don't miss the pinks and blues as well.
Faye




Look for this preset soon!

Yummy smooth gold! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jul 01:25pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria