Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good Morning!




I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Sunday. Are you all ready for Championship Sunday? Do you have your favorites picked out? I almost always pick the losing team so I'm afraid to pick them early and really jinx them.

Today I have a grouping of papers and maybe later a bag of bows. But for now here's a grouping of papers, among them are the ones I used for the calendar as well as the quickpage. Again all of these papers are 800x800 and are for use in tags. Enjoy.

Katt

Here

5 comments:

tasseau{Martillo} said...

link comes up as not valid, tried more the once,

tasseau

Unknown said...

Thanks, I think I have it fixed now.

tasseau{Martillo} said...

works great thanks they are beautiful, one day perhaps i will be able to do such talented work

Unknown said...

Thank You so much!

Jan said...

I love the Valentine Papers. Thanks so much for sharing